CALL FOR ENTRIES - Summer, Fall 2016
Artisans' Way of Melrose, Florida announces the Call for Entries for our summer and fall shows. Most of our shows are open to the public. You do not have to be a member to show work at Artisans' Way. There is a $20.00 entry fee for up to three pieces.
Digital Art - Multi Media
Consider the computer as the medium.
ENTRIES DUE: Sunday August 14, 11:00am until 4:00pm
Show: August 19 through September 30
Reception: First Friday Art Walk - Sept. 2, 2016, 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Fine Crafts -
Pottery, Quilting, Weaving, Woodworking and more....
ENTRIES DUE: Sunday September 25, 2016, 11:00am until 4:00pm
Show: October 1 - November 12
Reception: First Friday Art Walk, October 7 and November 4, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Rules for Entry:
- $15 for up to 3 entries.
- Entries to be dropped off Artisans' Way on date due.
- This is a juried show. You will be notified by the following Friday if work is accepted.
Work not accepted into the show should be picked up asap.
- All work must be matted or framed appropriately, ready to hang with a wire.
Unconventional work where a mat or frame is inappropriate must be presented
with a professional appearance.
- Work left longer than 90 days after a show ends will become the property of Artisans' Way, Inc. and may be auctioned off, with proceeds going to Artisans' Way, Inc.
- Art sales take place through Silver Linings, LLC. A 30% commission is taken
on all sales.
- The liability waiver must be signed when you drop off your work. Entry forms must be filled out with all requested information.
Artisans' Way, Inc. is a 501-3c non-profit organization dedicated to Strengthening our communities through the arts.
5910 Hampton St., at the corner of State Rd. 26
Mailing address: P.O. Box 874, Melrose, FL 32666